Boland College online application
Now that you have determined which course you want to pursue and how much it will cost you, your journey into Boland College officially starts on its portal. It is on this website that fresh and continuing learners from all the campuses can access essential materials. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to apply at Boland College successfully.
1. Boland College online application forms
First of all, you need to fill the relevant forms. The college accepts learners after a thorough review of their applications, which are currently available in both English and Afrikaans. These forms are available on the college portal and you can download them.
2. Online application requirements for local applicants
South Africans need the following:
- A copy of the identity card.
- Qualification for all other NCV and N1-N3 programs.
- Proof of residential address of parents/guardian or municipal account.
- A copy of Senior Certificate (for N4-N6 programs including City & Guilds programs) or highest qualification (for other NCV and N1-N3 programs).
- Grade 12 applicants must attach a copy of their Grade 11 final results and June or September Grade 12 results. The report must indicate the subjects and symbols obtained.
3. Online application requirements for international applicants
Foreigners should have:
- A certified copy of the passport.
- A valid study permit is a requirement for registration.
- The onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA.
Following these requirements, you can go ahead and make your application.