4. Electronic Communications
- When a user visits the Department of Labour or sends e-mails to the Department of Labour, that user consents to receiving communications from the Department of Labour electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by the Department of Labour satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications are considered to be “in writing” with the same legal stature as a written document.
5. uFiling practitioner
- If the uFiler registers on behalf of another person and uses uFiling on behalf of such person, then the uFiler warrants that they have obtained a written mandate from such person, which mandate will contain at least the following conditions:
- The uFiler acts as a duly authorised practitioner on behalf of other person;
- The uFiler and the other person are jointly and severally liable towards the Department of Labour for all claims that the Department of Labour might have in terms of this agreement against the uFiler and/or the other person, and;
- The uFiler has disclosed the contents of this agreement to the other person.
6. User Name and Password
- On acceptance by the Department of Labour of the Application, the uFiler will be supplied with a user name by such means in such format as the Department of Labour may determine from time to time.
- Unless otherwise specified the uFiler must change the initial password to a unique password of choice when the Department of Labour services are accessed for the first time.
- The uFiler undertakes to ensure that the user name and password are neither easily accessible nor disclosed to anyone. Storing the username and/or password on a computer or network will be regarded as prima facie negligence.
- The uFiler undertakes to report any actual or attempted unauthorised access to the Department of Labour, without delay, via the support desk of the Department of Labour and provide the Department of Labour with written confirmation thereof within 24 (twenty-four) hours of such notification. On receipt of notification, the Department of Labour reserves the right to deactivate the user name and/or password without further notice.
- The uFiler undertakes to report any compromise or unauthorised disclosure of the user name and/or password to the Department of Labour, without delay, via the support desk at the Department of Labour and provide the Department of Labour with written confirmation thereof within 24 (twenty-four) hours of such notification. On receipt of notification, the Department of Labour reserves the right to deactivate the user name and/or password without further notice.
- The Department of Labour may at its sole discretion and for whatever reason require an uFiler to change their user name and/or password from time to time and the uFiler undertakes to unconditionally comply with such a requirement.