This article contains information on the Oxbridge Academy online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Oxbridge Academy Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Oxbridge Academy Application form and requirements for admission into certificate, professional & diploma programs for the 2020/2021 academic year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
OXBRIDGE ACADEMY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to Oxbridge Academy is basically online NOTWITHSTANDING on your preference. Kindly follow the following instructions stated below.
Oxbridge Academy Online Application Procedure
- Complete the online registration and payment form through the link stated below. Once you have submitted proof of payment, you will receive your login details.
- Your application must be done ONLINE on your smartphone/tablet/computer.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by the administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
If you did not register online, send the institution your registration form and proof of payment of your registration fee via:
- fax (021 883 2378) or
- email (email@example.com) or
- post (see back of this booklet for our address).
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Oxbridge Academy students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Oxbridge Academy does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
OXBRIDGE ACADEMY APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated during the application process.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the Oxbridge Academy is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period
OXBRIDGE ACADEMY APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)